CBC Breed Rescue Grant Fund Application
The Colonial Bloodhound Club, Inc. sets aside funds annually to offer “grants” to Breed Rescue organizations in the Northeast Region. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Applicants must have been incorporated in their name as a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization for a minimum of one (1) year with the express purpose of engaging in Bloodhound Breed Rescue, or are from another qualified breed rescue organization.
2. One organization officer or managing member is a current CBC member in good standing.
3. Copies of:
- Your Articles of Incorporation
- Your State Certificate of Incorporation
- Your By-Laws4.
- *Your most recent IRS Form 990 EZ/990/990N must be submitted with the initial application. The past year’s IRS Form 990EZ/990/990N will be submitted with each subsequent application.
4. Officers, Directors, or members of the organization do not accept a distribution of profits, dividends, or donations from their respective organization(s).
5. Applicants are funded in accordance with the guidelines established by the Federal Government for 501 (c) 3 non-profit organizations.
6. Applicants must apply annually to the Colonial Bloodhound Club documenting their non-profit status, and number of Bloodhounds placed in homes during this period on a CBC Breed Rescue Grant Application Form.
7. Annual applications must be submitted on or before May 31st each calendar year.
Application funding will be based on the annual CBC Breed Rescue Grant budget. The CBC has the right to refuse any organization.
The following funding formula will apply to Breed Rescue Grant Funds:
- 1/3 of total Breed Rescue Grant funds to be distributed equally amongst all applicants.
- 2/3 of total Breed Rescue Grant funds to be divided per total number of hounds combined from all applicants to figure a per dog amount. Each applicant to then receive a per dog amount based on reported number of hounds placed annually in homes.
Download PDF Grant Application